Simulated Woodgrain Table Mate  » Furniture  »
  • There's a lot I like about this table that I bought at Super Target for thirty-five dollars
  • This is a very convenient table because not all the chairs in my home are the same height, and then there's the couch and the patio chairs, all of which vary in height by a little or not so little

• by CirclingCanvas

There’s a lot I like about this table that I bought at Super Target for thirty-five dollars. First of all, it’s an adjustable height table. That means I can raise or lower the table surface to a certain extent depending on my needs based on where I’m sitting. I can raise or lower the table to a comfortable height and then use it for writing, my laptop or anything as opposed to just grabbing a TV tray table. This is a very convenient table because not

all the chairs in my home are the same height, and then there’s the couch and the patio chairs, all of which vary in height by a little or not so little. With this adjustable table though, I just quickly adjust the height and I’m all set.

The way its designed also helps me to bring it real close to me. Unlike TV tray tables, this table has just two legs that run down, curve and run along the floor. It’s a smart design, but much like ...

• wooden TV trays, this table also suffers from being a little wobbly. I wouldn’t say the table is dangerously shaky, otherwise I’d never set my laptop on it, but I have to be careful when I’m working on the table. I have even used the table in place of a TV tray table to eat on occasion. While this table is still not as sturdy as the old metallic TV trays, it’s better than the wooden TV trays that are sold today in the respect that
        its sturdier. Another nice thing about this table was that there was absolutely no assembly required and the top folds down too. It’s super simple to set up, use and put away.

If the table were a little sturdier, I’d award it a “10″ rating, but since it’s still somewhat on the wobbly side like regular wood TV trays, I’m going to instead give it a “9″. I still really like it and have found it to be very useful and convenient despite what instability is present.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5729041075830130/k2311a0429/4.29.10