Flower by Kenzo  » Perfume  »
  • I think when I bought it, it was just launched to the market by Kenzo
  • I bought in Kenzo's counter when I was doing shopping in the mall
  • In the beginning, I like it because I saw the funny bottle of the perfume
  • From that moment, I never forget to buy new stock of this perfume when I know that I will not have enough stock for a month
  • The smallest eau de perfume spray of this Kenzo Flower will cost you around 25 US dollar

• by reviewlover

I like this perfume from Kenzo so much. It’s been few years since I used this perfume for the first time. I think when I bought it, it was just launched to the market by Kenzo. I bought in Kenzo’s counter when I was doing shopping in the mall.

In the beginning, I like it because I saw the funny bottle of the perfume. It has

glass bottle and inside the glass, there was small red flower. So cute! So I went to the counter and asked for the smallest bottle of Kenzo Flower. When I tried the tester, I even very sure that I will like to use this perfume.

The smell of the fragrance is very soft and sweet. Probably the flower in the glass means that this perfume really smell ...

• like flower. And it’s really true. I could smell citrus-fruity blend with soft floral when I spray this perfume to my body. Some flower smells such as rose, violet, cassia bark and amber are also inside the smell of this fragrance.

month. I really like it so much.

But I don’t wear this perfume too often for daily activities. I prefer to wear it when I have some occasions in the evening. This fragrance match for this kind of occasions, in my opinion.

The smallest eau de perfume spray of this Kenzo Flower will cost you around 25 US dollar. But there will be 0.33 oz of perfume inside (only).

Flower by Kenzo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5629041075820130/k2311a0429/4.29.10