Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli
  • There's definitely a lot of cheddar flavor in this Pasta Side

• by CirclingCanvas

Unlike with the Pasta Side that combines the mild Parmesan and Romano Alfredo sauce with the also mild flavor of broccoli, the cheddar and broccoli Pasta Side mix doesn’t go nearly as well together. To me, the cheddar flavored sauce is just too strong and does not go well with broccoli.

There isn’t much broccoli to be found in this Pasta Side, so generally, the broccoli

is overwhelmed by the thick and rich cheddar sauce that covers the noodles, and when I add my own broccoli, I find that I just don’t care for cheddar and broccoli together like I do Alfredo sauce and broccoli.

To me, cheddar and broccoli don’t mix, but I didn’t find that out till I tried this Pasta Side since I had never had the combination before.

There’s ...

• definitely a lot of cheddar flavor in this Pasta Side.

So much really that not much else can be tasted.

As I said, the broccoli is in such small supply in this Pasta Side that is usually just disappears into the background and the noodles, although tender, also pretty much disappear into the background too, although admittedly, noodles don’t have much flavor to begin with.

Overall,

this Pasta Side isn’t a favorite of mine and I won’t purchase it again.

The cheddar is tasty, but I don’t enjoy it as much as I do the Alfredo sauce.

Due to the lack of broccoli, I’m only rating this product a “5″.

Even if more broccoli had been present, the cheddar sauce is too rich for me, so the score wouldn’t be much higher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729041075700130/k2311a0429/4.29.10