Subway  » Restaurants  »
2.5
1027 West Dekalb st . Camden SC 29020
  • I like the fact that you can go into a place , and have your sandwich made just the way you want it
  • It's convenient and the food is pretty decent most of the time
  • I suggest you find another place to eat , unless you are really craving something only Subway carries

• by Gina Gott

I’m a big fan of Subway . I like the fact that you can go into a place , and have your sandwich made just the way you want it . It is a great idea .

I have to say that the Subway in Camden is getting slacker and slacker though . The last two times I went to Subway , they had run out of all of their bread except

for honey wheat .

Now how can that happen ? Luckily I like honey wheat , but I watched a few customers walk out the door on both occasions . Also they are very slow making the sandwiches .

I have been standing in a long line and watched the people working there just ignore the customers . They nonchalantly make the sandwiches in no rush .

It will make you mad ...

• . The big kicker was when their air conditioner broke in the building .

It took them about a month to fix it . I hated going in there to order food .

I felt so bad for the people working in there . It was just horrible .

Many customers left over that too . A good thing about them is that their prices are wonderful .

You can get a

footlong of many of the subs for only $5 . My favorite is the meatball marinara .

I go to Subway , because they are located near my house . It’s convenient and the food is pretty decent most of the time .

If you are just passing through Camden don’t stop here . I suggest you find another place to eat , unless you are really craving something only Subway carries .

Subway

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729041075650130/k2311a0429/4.29.10