Power House Spray Furniture Polish  » Housewares  »
  • Unlike some furniture polish products, I especially liked that the Power House spray furniture polish does not clog in the can

• by vpriddy
      The Power House spray furniture polish is a great furniture polish to use weekly for dusting and polishing. Unlike some furniture polish products, I especially liked that the Power House spray furniture

polish does not clog in the can. I do not have to stop dusting to unclog the can, which saves valuable time doing household chores. The Power House spray furniture polish has ...

shaun says :

Can i use to wipe down a leather chair

John says :

No, you shouldn’t use this or any other furniture polish on leather. Initially it would cause a nice shine but over time it will dry up and crack.

Marion Dickinson says :

I bought a can of Power House Furniture Polish and was amazed at the result - it was excellent and my furniture came up with a high shine on it. The shop I bought it from doesn`t have it any more, and I have been unable to find another retailer who stocks it - is it possible for me to buy on-line or is there someone in Melbourne, Australia who stocks it?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532511107560230/k2311a1125/11.25.06