North State 3 in 1 Metal Superyard Portable Playard  » Baby care  »
  • I decided to purchase this product from Wal-Mart
  • I like that this gate has pads underneath it so I do not have to worry about it damaging my floors, and there is also a double locking gate on it that prevents my nephew from escaping
  • However, I found that most of the time when I put him in it with his toys he drifts into his own little world where he does not want to be bothered or distracted by his auntie
  • In my opinion, this gate is very durable and I am sure that it will last for years to come
  • It is completely safe and probably one of the best financial investments I have made

• by Simply_Fabulous

My nephew is only nine months old, and he is at a stage in his development where I have to be very cautious and careful when I babysit him. Although he is not fully walking right now, he loves to crawl everywhere and he also has a bad habit of putting objects in his mouth. I try my best to childproof my house, but my nephew always finds something to play with that he should not have. I already own a playpen for him, but I was looking for something that was more versatile for my nephew to play in. I decided to purchase this product from Wal-Mart.

This product is able to travel everywhere. I have carried it with my nephew and me to the park and the swimming pool since it traveled very well in my truck.

This product works well on all floor types, and it also does not take up a lot of space in the living room. I like that this gate has pads underneath it so I do not have to worry about it damaging my floors, and there is also a double locking gate on it that prevents my nephew from escaping. Initially, I was worried that my nephew would not want to play inside this gate. However, I found that most of the time when I put him in it with his toys he drifts into his own little world where he does not want to be bothered or distracted by his auntie.

I will admit that there is some assembly required with this product, but it really does not take that long. I have also used this product to ...

• block the stairway when my nephew and I are upstairs playing since there are wall mounts included in the package. Although this product measures approximately 10 feet, I have found that it provides enough space for my nine month nephew.

Although this product is a little pricey, I still believe it is a great high quality product. There were other much cheaper gates sold in the store, but I found that this product seemed to be the safest model that the store sold. So far, I have found that the gate is very sturdy, even when my nephew “plays” with it. I do not have to worry about the gate falling or him hurting himself. I have also been able to place padded pillows and carpets for my nephew inside of this gate without any problems.

I

was shopping online and I found that there is an extended piece for this product that is sold, and I definitely plan on purchasing it in the future. In my opinion, this gate is very durable and I am sure that it will last for years to come. I believe that this gate would also work for older child with a little modification. Moreover, the packing for this product states that you can also use it to enclose pets, but I doubt anyone would want to pay $135 on a gate for their dog. I would rate this product a 10 out of 10, and I believe that it is a great product for anyone who has a young child that that take care of. It is completely safe and probably one of the best financial investments I have made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429041075570130/k2311a0429/4.29.10