Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects  » Health  »
  • The only problem I had recently was that all the stores that I had previously purchased them in just stopped restocking them
  • I thought at first that they were just waiting to be refilled until all the stores were not only missing the product, but the space for them was also gone
  • I know when I saw the claim I could hardly believe that they would work so fast but they do

• by Jude244

I didn’t think I’d ever want to try another dental whitening treatment after Crest Whitestrips Classic but I was mistaken. For years I have really loved the results I had gotten from my 14 day Classic kit. I got so used to wearing them that I didn’t even mind the chemical taste or the gooiness of the strips when they were removed.

The only problem I had recently was that all the stores that I had previously purchased them in just stopped restocking them. I thought at first that they were just waiting to be refilled until all the stores were not only missing the product, but the space for them was also gone.

I searched for weeks without a single sighting of my favorite Whitestrips. In the past I had tried other versions, but I didn’t notice the dramatic change I had seen with the Whitestrips Classic kit. It just

seemed that the other kits gave less strips and charged nearly double the price.

One day I spotted a great coupon for the latest version of Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects and thought I might as well try this updated formula. I really didn’t expect much though, since my last trial of Crest Whitestrips Premium was hardly an improvement of the Classic.

In fact, I was hesitant to even buy the Crest 3D White Whitestrips for fear that I was once again not going to see a difference over the Classic; but just end up paying twice the price, for less strips included in the Classic kit. Since I had to find a replacement for my Classic Whitestrips, I figured I might at least take advantage of the coupon offer and try the new version.

Boy am I glad I did, because this updated version is nothing like my Premium ...

• Whitestrips trial, and is so good I’m sorry I didn’t try it sooner. Somehow, they managed to fix all the kinks in the other Whitestrips usage and make this version not only nicer to use, but strong enough to see results in just one day.

I know when I saw the claim I could hardly believe that they would work so fast but they do. I actually did see a dramatic change after the first time I used the 30 minute strip. Let me also tell you that unlike other Whitestrips these come with the Advanced Seal so that they adhere to your teeth and don’t slip and fall like their predecessors did.

One of my biggest complaints with Whitestrips in general was that they would loosen very quickly and move around. Not only did that mean that I would taste the bleaching solution, but it was also annoying to talk to

anyone while I was wearing them.

Now thanks to the Advanced Seal, they go on and do not budge until I remove them. The seal is so strong that it is as if I were pulling off two band aids from my upper and lower teeth when I go to remove them. Seriously, it was that strong, and it made wearing them and talking much more comfortable. Plus there was absolutely no gooiness, or foul taste, since they don’t ever slip down.

Lastly, while my Classics had to be worn for thirty minutes, twice a day, for 14 days; the new Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects are so powerful that they only have to be worn once a day for 20 days, so you actually do 8 treatments less. I also love how fast they work, I am not even finished with my kit and I already see a phenomenal change.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428041075361130/k2311a0428/4.28.10