Dr. NV Perricone Super Berry with Acai Powder Supplements  » Health  »
  • I still consider Green Tea as my morning drink though
  • I like cramming sometimes because all the creative juices come out
  • What I love most is being able to sleep easily after burning the midnight candle
  • But I think it’s okay to administer it with cold water which reminds me of the energy drinks I used to gulp when I was in college

• by jhunie

An ongoing debate in many health forums refute the efficiency of Coffee as a tonic drink, promoting Green Tea instead to be more potent. I’m a Green tea convert for several months now. It helped me significantly to reduce my nervous bouts and palpitations which were adverse reactions my body manifested from drinking coffee constantly. Besides Green tea, I’m also probing this new natural supplement, Dr. Perricone’s Acai Powder Supplements famously known as Super Berry. I found that the usual oral supplements: Ascorbic Acid and Vitamin B taken alternately plus flushed with Green Tea didn’t seem to budge my metabolism quickly, unlike my coffee days.

I suffered from constipation regularly before taking Super Berry. I heard of Dr. Perricone of course and his popular how-to books about weight loss and dewrinkling. I was never passionate for self-help books, neither did once I had the personal interest to read

Perricone’s books. Anyway, I’m a sucker for all things natural so I spent a surplus of 60 dollars (with shipping) paid for by an old account that I wanted to dispose from my financial assets. At first, I was confused whether it’s worth putting down Green tea since Super Berry is an anti-oxidant supplement too. I came up with the idea of joggling between the two.

I used the entire 30-packs in a month. I still consider Green Tea as my morning drink though. The tea is enough to sustain my morning routine while I drink Super berry thereafter. In the past, I merely survived through coffee when extending my work hours, covering certain events or simply staying up late to finish extra writing assignments. I just gulp this Acai drink for night emergencies and it’s fairly effective at keeping me awake. I like cramming sometimes ...

• because all the creative juices come out. My brain is coherent without feeling like a zombie, a characteristic of coffee induced energy. What I love most is being able to sleep easily after burning the midnight candle. With coffee, it’s hard for me to completely shut down my thoughts like my brain is mechanically tuned to work.

I’ve seen an improvement in my bowels as well. Constipation happens less often than before which is a good sign that my metabolism is fine, not fast rather normal. It must be the natural fruits from this supplement. Acai is the main ingredient found in this energy-boosting powder, it’s a native Brazilian berry if I’m not mistaken. The product consists of daily packets, I carry one every day, squeezing during lunch breaks, after-work binging or as dinner juice. You have to dilute the powder preferably in lukewarm water.

But I think it’s okay to administer it with cold water which reminds me of the energy drinks I used to gulp when I was in college.

It has a sweetened taste, somewhat artificial though not atrociously tasting like Kool-aid. My weight remains the same, blemishes still show up then and now, therefore nothing’s changing superficially so far. It will be preposterous if I say I’ve got great skin or my skin is clearing up because it’s just been a month since I began drinking the supplement so I hope I’ll see more noticeable differences soon; even if nothing drastic is taking place, I will not hesitate to buy it again for helping me cope with work-related stress and moving my bowels. This gets my earnest recommendation at 9 out of 10 except for the expensive price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428041075351130/k2311a0428/4.28.10