Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • My best friend noticed that I always have a handkerchief with me whenever we are together
  • This truly is the best gift I got from my best friend

• by prigsy

My best friend noticed that I always have a handkerchief with me whenever we are together. She asked me one time, the reason for this and how many hankies do I bring with me everyday. I laughed while explaining to her about my oily face. I was surprised she told me to say goodbye to my hanky after she gave me this face powder.

I applied it right away and true enough it really is effective! My face feels so smooth and never oily at all!

In the label it read non-comedogenic. I have been using it for sometime now and yes, my best friend was right, when she said that I should say goodbye to the hanky that is always in my hands, to wipe my face every once in a while. The face powder not only makes my face look great but keeps in balance the oil production on my face, leaving no blemish but a beautiful flawless face.

It is really a dream come true having this face powder with me. I noticed that I have more self-confidence now. I feel fresh and beautiful every time I put the powder ...

• Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup
      on. Because of this powder and its oil absorbing property, my face is never oily. And it gives me this fresh young glow!

My face is getting more beautiful everyday and everybody notices it. So I tried applying the face powder on my neck and chest too. It really feels great on the skin after all it uses a talc powder made from the finest

ingredients that helps bring back the skin to its youthful state.

I could not ask for more from this face powder, as it does wonders to my skin and gives me a fresh feeling every application. This truly is the best gift I got from my best friend. It gave me self confidence and with it I am always ready to face the world!

Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128041075221130/k2311a0428/4.28.10