Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was more expensive then the average mascara ($14) but it was definitely worth it
  • I would definitely recommend trying out this mascara
  • It costs more then your average mascara but it will make your eyelashes look amazing

• by Laura

I recently realized that all of my mascara’s were all dried up and gross. When I put them on my eyelashes it would get really clumpy and didn’t really make my eyes look any better. I realized at this point that I needed a new mascara. I wanted to splurge and get something more expensive but something that would work really well. Before this I would usually buy my mascara from my local drugstore. I would usually buy Revlon or Covergirl and they worked pretty well

for me but I wanted to try something new.

I went to the Sephora store and asked for mascara. They showed me the Atomic Volume Sephora brand mascara. It was more expensive then the average mascara ($14) but it was definitely worth it. The mascara comes in a beautiful, sleek black tube. It’s small enough to be carried around quite easily and looks classy.

The look of the mascara on my eyelashes looked even better then I expected! The wand came out of the mascara very smoothly.

• I had a very wide brush. I curled my eyelash and put the mascara on. I was surprised at how easy it was to get the mascara on. I slide very gently over my eyelashes and felt like it kept going. I put it on right from the base of my eyelash right to the tip. It really elongated my eyelash and made them look so long. I already have pretty long eyelashes so I looked like I was wearing false eyelashes. It was wonderful! From
        my profile I could see how long my eyelashes stuck out and curved upwards.

I don’t wear mascara that often but it really helps to dress everything up. I feel like it was worth the money because now I look great whenever I put it on. I’m going to try out some more Sephora products because I really enjoy how their mascara works. I would definitely recommend trying out this mascara. It costs more then your average mascara but it will make your eyelashes look amazing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128041075101230/k2311a0428/4.28.10