Indulgence Aloe Vera Soothing Gel  » Health  »
  • I guess natural ingredients will always be the best
  • I think this is a really good body essentials since its not only for waxed skin it can also use for sun burns, insect bites and mild wounds

• by keroteto

Recently I started waxing my unwanted hair and we all know the burning sensation after stripping those hairs. Though I use towel soaked in a cold water to soothed that ached and its effective but still I want some cream that I could apply after I done waxing. A cream that has some essentials that will my skin more comfortable and will give the finish smooth effect to my

skin.

After some browsing I find this product called Indulgence Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. Whenever there is an aloe vera I always find it good.. I guess natural ingredients will always be the best.

I think this is a really good body essentials since its not only for waxed skin it can also use for sun burns, insect bites and mild wounds.

The first time I used the product ...

• is when I got this insect bite. I applied it vigirously and I feel a bit relieved from the pain but I think it doesn’t have the enough cooling effect then i tried to apply another layer and surprisingly the pain starting to feel less and the burning sensation were less too.

Aside from insect bites, after waxing I also tried to apply this soothing gel and again

I think it didn’t really give that much effect on my burning skin and again I applied another layer and it started to work well.

I guess Indugence Aloe Vera Soothing Gel were good but its not great. I mean it needs a large quantity to reached the comfort that you want which also measn it will be more expensive.

This product for me is not really recommended but still pretty effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428041075051230/k2311a0428/4.28.10