Friskies Savory Shreds with Chicken and Gravy Cat Food
  • My cat loves Friskies wet food in general, and savory shreds chicken and gravy is definitely one of her favorites
  • I know I'm not feeding my cat some kind of unhealthy mishmash of meat byproducts
  • Although they can does say it has meat byproducts, I think it uses much more actual meet the most canned cat food
  • I like this because I don't have to get out of can opener wrestle with it
  • So I very much want her to enjoy the experience of eating it

• by opalina143

Friskies cat foods makes both dry food and wet food or canned food for cats. Today I fed my cat Friskys “savory shreds — with chicken and gravy” canned cat food. My cat loves Friskies wet food in general, and savory shreds chicken and gravy is definitely one of her favorites. The food looks very appetizing for a cat.

So many cat foods are just mush. They are just this solid mass of unappetizing slop. Friskies savory shreds has actual shreds

of meat.

Meat is cut into sections, that are rectangular in shape, and covered with gravy. When cat food is all clumped together, in a paste, like so many other cat foods, you never know what it’s made out of. You wonder what they put in.

I hate that feeling of feeding my cat something I don’t know is healthy. Therefore, I really like this cat food because you can see the meat in it. I know I’m not feeding my cat some kind of unhealthy mishmash of meat byproducts.

Although they can does say it has meat byproducts, I think it uses much more actual meet the most canned cat food. And my cat loves it. She goes crazy when I server to her.

It’s incredible how much he takes to it. She jumps up and down meowing loudly when I get up again and open it. The can has an easy to open top.

I like this because I ...

• Friskies Savory Shreds with Chicken and Gravy Cat Food
      don’t have to get out of can opener wrestle with it. Opening cans with can openers is really annoying, I have to find a can opener and then half the I have trouble opening the can. Also I have arthritis in my hands and it’s hard to turn the can opener.

So being able to pull the tab and open it is a real plus. My cat rushes to the plate as soon as I put it down and immediately starts eating.

With many other cat foods she just picks at the food, sometimes not even finishing it.

With some foods, she just looks of the gravy and then leaves the rest. I hate it when I serve my cat food she refuses to eat. And cat food is supposed to be a treat for her, supplementing her regular diet of dry cat food.

So I very much want her to enjoy the experience of eating it. Overall, I’m very very happy with this cat food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2928041074871230/k2311a0428/4.28.10