Juan Carlo The Caterer  » Business  »
78-C Cenacle Drive, Sanville Subd., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • Both were very delicious without coming out too strong on my palates

• by Collette

Juan Carlo the Caterer is one of the most famous catering services here in Manila. I’m so glad I got to book them for my wedding reception. This early, we almost failed to get them because even if the wedding is still 9 months away, 5 different couples already employed their services for the same day that I’m also getting married. This alone is hard proof that Juan Carlo catering gives nothing but excellent services.

I heard of them first in online forums as I was browsing for catering options. Online users are bombarding forums with positive reviews and high recommendations about Juan Carlo. I couldn’t resist but call them up

to inquire about their wedding packages. Good thing that they were about to hold free food tasting five days from the day I called. I signed up my attendance and went to visit their office to join the food tasting.

And Juan Carlo did not fail my taste buds. Their food definitely lives up to par! My favorite is the ox tongue delicacy topped in mashed potato. The account executive who assisted us told us that that is one of their bestsellers. They made us taste a variety of pasta and I must say that the carbonara and meatballs spaghetti (angel hair) are my faves. Both were very delicious without coming ...

• out too strong on my palates. I also give two thumbs up on their chicken teriyaki, chicken cordon bleu (with tartar sauce), grilled blue marlin with lemon sauce, and the desserts! I love desserts that are not too sweet. Juan Carlo’s desserts are just yummy!

Aside from their first class food, Juan Carlo’s services are also first class. I am so satisfied with them that I booked them for my wedding on the spot. Who wouldn’t? For a very basic wedding package that I got, I was given a lot of freebies. The account executive who assisted us was very friendly and easy to talk to. For the package that I

got, I was given a free use of bridal car for 3 hours, extra 2 desserts (so my guests will have 4 dessert choices already!), and free upgrade of tiffany chairs for all the guests.

Their setup is also very commendable. Without indulging in any setup upgrade, their basic offer looks awesomely beautiful already. Even if a client is on a strict budget, the guests would hardly notice it as the basic setup doesn’t look basic at all!

What can I say? I’m totally in love with Juan Carlo the Caterer. I highly recommend them. And I highly suggest that you book them way in advance because their calendar gets filled up pretty fast!

Maria Glenrose Camba says :

1. Need booking of catering services in our event on December 16, 2010, is this still available? 2. Can i ask a proposal for 400 pax exclusive of service cahrge and vat with minimum 1,000 guest?

collette replies :

i don`t work for juan carlo the caterer. i only reviewed their services here. pls search for their website and contact details in the internet.

joyce says :

our family were very disappointed in choosing juan carlo as the caterer for my sister’s wedding. the rice served were not cooked well. our visitors told us that they were asking for water for many times. and the waiters took them so long to give the water. the sponsors/vips were served last thats why some of them need to fall in line. and since we entertained the visitors the time i asked for the food (dessery specifically) they told me that its already reserved for the crew ( we paid for crew meal).

i hope juan carlo will not do these again to their clients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4128041074791230/k2311a0428/4.28.10