Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets
  • My experience with the Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets I used the tablets twice a day and felt better in my self
  • I recommend the Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets to my sister and mother as well
  • Only draw back I find is some times I had gas problem with these tablets otherwise no other side effect I observed personally

• by shazia

After the birth of two kids I find my body and bones bit weak. I took advice by my doctor and he prescribed me calcium tablets named Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets.

The Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets are for oral intake of calcium. The calcium is most important for healthy bones and teeth.

During and after pregnancy the calcium requirements are increase which can be fulfil by oral supplements like Adcal D3 tablets.

While due to less exposure to sunlight the body is deficient with Vitamin D . Adcal D3 contains vitamin D as well.

Vitamin D is also important as it helps in absorption of Calcium in the body.

My experience with the Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets I used the tablets twice a day and felt better in my self. I recommend the Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets to my sister and mother as ...

• well.

Only draw back I find is some times I had gas problem with these tablets otherwise no other side effect I observed personally. I am happy with the tablets.

each tablet contains: Calcium carbonate: 1500mg Colecalciferol: 400iu vitamin D3 concentrate: approximately 1.7 milligrams per tablet

Dose: oral Not suitable for kids under 12.

adults : twice a day (two per day)

When to use the Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets The Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets

are good source of Vitamin D and calcium in form of calcium carbonate. The tablets are recommended when there is a risk of weak bones or osteoporosis.

When Should not use Adcal-D3 Chewable tablets Any body with the kidney problems. Person with stone problems or people with urinary disorder are not advised to use these tablets. I read the leaf-let and my doctor told me about that too.

physicians do ask the history about the kidney related problems.

shazia replies :

thanx it is good info for me.

Stella Moris says :

I note this medicine prescribed by most NHS doctors has the cheapest form of calcium which is the calcium carbonate- aka chalk. This is the least absorbable form of calcium, which I have been taking for years to no avail since it is hardly absorbed and mostly excreted into the urine. I have now informed myself, checked with authoritative consultants a Radiologist and Calcium Citrate is making a dfference, since it is much more readily absorbed for bone formation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628041074721230/k2311a0428/4.28.10