Red Door by Elizabeth Arden  » Perfume  »
  • One of the best things about it is that the scent stays on you all day
  • I recommend this fragrance to anyone looking for a good , everyday perfume
  • I think it's perfect for any age woman - teenagers to mature adults

• by Gina Gott

For Christmas a few years ago my husband surprised me with a new perfume . It was Red Door . Yes , I loved it and still buy and use it to this day .

It has a very unique and wonderful smell . It is a mixture of roses and jasmine with a hint of orchid and honey .

The combination is

a winner . Red Door , is sexy and romantic .

I get compliments everytime I have it on . It is truely a signature fragrance that will be around for years to come .

You can buy a small bottle of it for around $25 at Walmart or any drugstore . One of the best things about it is that the ...

• scent stays on you all day .

It has a good strong scent , but it’s not overpowering . It’s a good perfume to wear to the office or out for a night on the town .

It is the perfect wear anywhere scent . The bottle is cute .

It has a simple red and gold lid . It is not

fancy , just classic looking .

I recommend this fragrance to anyone looking for a good , everyday perfume . I think it’s perfect for any age woman - teenagers to mature adults .

If you want something that will make you feel very feminine then , Red Door , is for you . Try it out today .

You’ll be happy you did .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628041074661230/k2311a0428/4.28.10