PRUTA plastic containers at IKEA  » Housewares  »
IKEA
  • I bought Pruta 17 pieces plastic containers from IKEA
  • I find the containers useful and low cost

• by shazia

I bought Pruta 17 pieces plastic containers from IKEA. The Pruta plastic containers are packed as a set . It has17 containers of different sizes and good for storage purpose.

There are two large tray like containers and have width of 23×16x8cm, while 2 jar like containers are12×12x14cm, two large jar size containers are 14×14x16cm ,there are two dish like containers of 14×14x6cm, there

are 3 small containers for storage and there sizes are 12×8x4cm while 4 really tiny size containers of 9×9x4cm boxes as well.

The good thing about the containers are they are all dishwasher safe and are also microwave safe too. The lids are not microwave safe and instructed to remove the lid while keep in microwave as it can deform its shape due ...

• to waves.

The plastic is transparent and lid is green in colour, The plastic is strong and when clean it has some sparkle like glass (not a lot but nice). I find the containers useful and low cost. The different sizes make the choice easy for storing things. I use jar like container for storing cookies. I washed them easily in dishwasher . I find the

containers handy and easy to clean. The plastic boxes and containers are easy to clean and useful for a kitchen. When I will next visit IKEA I plan to buy another set to give it as a gift. It is not expensive and worth buying for giving as a gift as well as for my kitchen as well. I good buy and handy thing no doubt about this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328041074631230/k2311a0428/4.28.10