Tecstrar Magic Blender  » Housewares  »
  • Although this is not the very high-tech blender, I am happy with it

• by reviewlover

I got a gift again from some body. And when I opened the box, I saw Tecstart Magic Blender. I was so lucky. I need a new blender but I did not have chance to buy one in the store. Now, I don’t need to buy anymore cause I already got this Tecstar Magic Blender.

Although this is not the very high-tech blender, I am happy with it. At least, I can use it to

blend some fruits for my kids. And I also use it to blend some herbs for cooking. We like to eat Asian food. And when we use this blender, we can make good herbs for Asian cooking.

This blender only need 300 watt to operate it. So it is not like the other blender that need more than 500 watt if I want to blend food with the other blender. This one will safe me a ...

• lot of electricity bill in the end of the month.

There are four choice of speed when you use this blender. And there is one extra button that you can choose. But this button will be quick blend only. You need to hold it if you want the blender to turn on. Meanwhile, with the other button of the speeds that I mentioned before, you don’t have to hold it. Just need to press the

button then stop it when you’re done.

The result that you will get by using this blender is not really that bad. It almost looked the same with the result that I get if I used the more expensive blender.

So I guess this is really a magic blender for me.

The housewares is mostly made of plastic. So be careful when you use it near your store.But of course the blade inside the blender is made of steel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328041074591230/k2311a0428/4.28.10