Ripley’s Aquarium  » Travel  »
1110 Celebrity circle , Myrtle Beach SC
  • I love it and go every time I get to the beach
  • The best part for me is getting to pet the sting rays
  • I enjoy sitting by the pool and admiring the unique creatures
  • It is an experience that you will never forget

• by Gina Gott

Ripley’s Aquarium is one of Myrtle Beach’s funnest attractions . I love it and go every time I get to the beach . It is really amazing .

The best part for me is getting to pet the sting rays . I enjoy sitting by the pool and admiring the unique creatures .

Also the

moving walk thru fish tunnel is wild . You feel like you are under the sea , and all kinds of fish are swimming around you - even sharks ! It is an experience that you will never forget .

There is also an exhibit that lets you hold horsehoe crabs - thought that was kind ...

• of neat . The tickets are priced reasonable .

Adult tickets are around $20 . Kids $10 .

Children under 5 are about $4 . I find it very educational and entertaining to visit Ripley’s .

It has something that will interest every age group . It will take you a couple of hours to see

and enjoy every site in the place .

The building is very clean . The staff are very helpful and knowledgable .

It is a good place to visit . If you are in Myrtle Beach , don’t miss out on Ripley’s .

It is a site everyone should see atleast once . Very fun !

Ripley's Aquarium

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3828041074561230/k2311a0428/4.28.10