Crown PLaza Hotel Amsterdam Center  » Hotels  »
NIEUWE ZIJDS VOORBURGWAL 5 AMSTERDAM, 1012 RC NETHERLANDS
  • For movies, I think we need to pay extra if we want to watch some movies
  • You can visit some interesting places in Amsterdam

• by reviewlover

I was lucky that I could stay in the city center of Amsterdam few years ago when I visited this city. We were coming from another small village which is a bit far from Amsterdam. We needed to go to Amsterdam for a reason, that’s why we were looking for a hotel room which is located in the city center.

After browsing on the Internet, we finally decided to book a room in Crowne Plaza Hotel in

the center of Amsterdam.

The price at that time was not so expensive because we got discount price for weekdays. We got a room for less than 150 Eur per night. Later on when we checked again, the room price was twice more expensive than the price that we got. So we were lucky at that time.

The room of the hotel itself was newly renovated. The hotel room was not really that big but ...

• there were two big beds inside in the room and a clean bath room. I guess that’s enough for us to stay for a night after long driving.

Television was available as well that you can use to watch the cable program. For movies, I think we need to pay extra if we want to watch some movies. We did not do that because we did not really have time for that.

From the location of the hotel,we

can walk around in town easily. You can visit some interesting places in Amsterdam. So we don’t have to worry if we want to see something in the center. And it was also easy to find public transportation because you can reach the bus or metro and tram easily from the location of the hotel.

We did not get the breakfast since we did not book a room with breakfast. We can not give review about that.

Nice and clean hotel!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 228041074541230/k2311a0428/4.28.10