Kroger Popcorn Chicken  » Food  »
  • One of the hot meals that I enjoy purchasing when there is a sale is the popcorn chicken
  • It makes for a very delicious meal and that's why I'm rating popcorn chicken from Kroger a 10

• by CirclingCanvas

Near the deli section at Kroger, there is a section where customers can purchase hot meals to go. One of the hot meals that I enjoy purchasing when there is a sale is the popcorn chicken. The popcorn chicken made at Kroger is very tasty. It’s crispy and the all white meat just tastes really good. The popcorn chicken is always cooked thoroughly, but not to the point where it becomes over-cooked. True to the name, each piece of popcorn chicken can be consumed in

one bite since it really is just a little bigger than a regular piece of popcorn. Consuming boneless chicken like popcorn chicken is so much easier and more enjoyable than having to worry about biting into a bone.

When the popcorn chicken is on sale for one dollar, I snatch up several at a time and put the extra in the freezer. They hold for weeks in the freezer and when I’m ready to have some, I just stick some on a pizza pan and ...

• throw them in the oven for about ten minutes. I don’t put them in the microwave because they get soft in there, whereas if I use the oven, they come out tasting crispy, and that’s the only way to eat popcorn chicken! The container that the popcorn chicken comes in when it’s on sale is five ounces and depending on the Kroger that you buy it at and the person that fills up the containers, you’ll sometimes get containers that are nearly overflowing with chicken
        while other times, they are a little more on the stingy side. I’m usually pretty lucky and one time I was even told by the woman that prepared the chicken that she filled up the containers and that maybe I should eat a few, and so, I did. Hot, juicy and tasty!

Popcorn chicken is an easy dinner idea that goes great with various kinds of potatoes and side dishes. It makes for a very delicious meal and that’s why I’m rating popcorn chicken from Kroger a “10″!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728041074531230/k2311a0428/4.28.10