Buy here pay here car dealership in Springfield MA  » Cars  »
1.5
712-722 Boston Road Springfield MA
  • This place had the potential in the making too be a good dealership but they flunked the test because they are a rip off and need to change so many different things before I even recommend that people go to this place to buy a vehicle
  • The person that came and tried helping me out just had this sleazy attitude about himself and he was a little arrogant and rude telling me how Buy here pay here has the best cars and if I think I can get a better deal than I should go there instead and that attitude was really not called for and annoyed me

• by thereviewerat1

This place had the potential in the making too be a good dealership but they flunked the test because they are a rip off and need to change so many different things before I even recommend that people go to this place to buy a vehicle. The cars here were all crap and I mean that.

The dealership did have tons of vehicles too choose from and normally this would be a good thing but I did not even see one vehicle that I liked, well I saw vehicles that I would have liked if they actually looked like they were in decent shape but none of the cars were in good shape at all.

They all simply looked under maintained and in need of serious body work or at least paint new jobs.

Some of the cars had

bald tires and this was just unacceptable and just a joke.

The person that came and tried helping me out just had this sleazy attitude about himself and he was a little arrogant and rude telling me how Buy here pay here has the best cars and if I think I can get a better deal than I should go there instead and that attitude was really not called for and annoyed me.

When I asked why their prices were so high he was so rude to me and told me not to insult the dealership and this really angered me.

The average price for a car here was over three thousand dollars and they went all the way over twelve thousand dollars and these were used cars with pretty high miles, this seriously had me wondering and scratching ...

• my head.

I was also told that they would not do a credit check on me and they lied and performed one anyways and this again left me pretty ticked off and they took more than three days to get back to me and let me know I was approved.

I got a vehicle and they didn’t actually charge me interest on it which was good but I had to put down a little over a thousand dollars on a Jeep but I returned it before seven days because there was engine problems and the salesperson told me that the Jeep ran like new but refused to let me test drive it and this should have served as a warning sign.

The only good thing I can say about this place was that the lot was set up pretty

good and the appearance of the lot as well as the office was good but that was all that was decent about this place.

The weekly payment was only around sixty dollars a week but it was a rip off payment plan considering that the vehicle was crap right from the start.

The hours were good here though because they were open six days a week and open pretty late on these days.

All in this entire place could have been a lot better and actually hire nice salespeople and actually make sure that they have quality vehicles and actually wash them but I am not a fan of their high prices and they lie and gave me a hard time returning the vehicle and for these reasons I really suggest that you do not go to this place for a vehicle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 927041074200930/k2311a0427/4.27.10