Advil Liquid Gels
  • Whether it be a headache or any kind muscle pain, Advil (any kind, really, but I prefer liquid gels) gets the job done like no other
  • I have tried all the other pain relievers including Tylenol and Motrin but Advil is by far the best
  • I would recommend that you take Advil with food

• by mloffa

Advil Liquid Gels are my go-to medicine are for almost all my medicine needs. Whether it be a headache or any kind muscle pain, Advil (any kind, really, but I prefer liquid gels) gets the job done like no other.

I have tried all the other pain relievers including Tylenol and Motrin but Advil is by far the best. I usually need to take 2 or 3 and I am fine for many hours to come.

The medicine

is great, easy to swallow, and works fast. It usually works within 30-45 minutes. That seems like eternity when you are in pain but the pain soon goes away.

I will always usually carry a small bottle with me no matter where I go. You never know when a headache is going to come on.

Advil isn’t cheap, though. I’ve tried some of the store brand but they don’t work as good as the brand Advil. It’s worth ...

• every penny.

I would recommend that you take Advil with food. This is especially important if you are taking 2-3 liquid gels. It may upset your stomach. I will usually take the Advil with a meal if I don’t feel well. By the time the meal is done, my headache or body pain is gone.

No other brand can compete to Advil. I much prefer the ingredient Ibuprofen (Advil) to Acetaminophen (Tylenol). I feel is works faster and

more effectively.

You can pick it up anywhere, not only a pharmacy, which is good too. They have them at grocery stores and even gas stations for when you’re on the go.

Overall I give Advil a 9 because of how effective it is at relieving my pain. Sometimes I need to take it upwards of 3 times a week (always ask your doctor if this is okay first) and I never feel like it is losing the effectiveness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627041074120930/k2311a0427/4.27.10