Noxzema Long Lasting Microbead Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Intrigued I decided to buy it for just $4 Canadian, a lot cheaper than a jar of traditional Noxzema cream
  • When I rubbed the cleanser into my skin I noticed it instantly had a cooling effect, and the microbeads didn't feel rough like other exfoliants, nor did they break up into little pieces
  • Usually when I wash my face with any type of cleanser there is always residual dirt but not with this Noxzema product, I was so impressed

• by Melissa Glenn

I hadn’t used a Noxzema product in a long time until I came across Noxzema Long Lasting Microbead Cleanser at my local drug store. I had only ever seen Noxzema skin cream so this 177ml pop top tube was something entirely different. My local Cosmetician said that this particular product had microbeads right in the cleanser that released moisture when you washed your face. Intrigued I decided to buy it for just $4 Canadian, a lot cheaper than a jar of traditional Noxzema cream.

I really liked the design of this tube. Done in typical Noxzema blue, with green and white lettering and with a large neon green pop top this product looked appealing.

Even better the back of the tube stated that this cleanser with microbeads should really remove deep dirt in the pores. Seeing as this gel cleanser was made with Vitamin C along with the microbeads I just couldn’t wait to give it a try.

The first time I went to wash my face with this Noxzema Long Lasting Microbead Cleanser I did notice what a great citrus scent it really had, just like fresh oranges. Even better, the clear gel came out of the pop top tube easily and I really could see orange microbeads. When I rubbed the cleanser into my skin I noticed it instantly had a cooling effect, and the microbeads ...

• didn’t feel rough like other exfoliants, nor did they break up into little pieces.

After I washed my face with this cleanser I noticed how clear my skin looked, and when I went to use my regular toner I noticed there was no dirt left on the pad. Usually when I wash my face with any type of cleanser there is always residual dirt but not with this Noxzema product, I was so impressed.

I have continued to use this Noxzema cleanser and found I have no further need for an additonal exfoliant product as this truly is a two in one product! The only thing I wish Noxzema had stated was that you should

remove your eye make-up first as the microbeads are too harsh for my eye area. I now remove my eye make-up and then wash my entire face with Noxzema Long Lasting Microbead Cleanser and I just love the effects.

If you like me want to get a really good clean for your face without stripping away essential oil and natural moisture please buy this Noxzema product. You only need about the size of a dime to get your face and neck clean and glowing and it is well worth the money. Noxzema Long Lasting Microbead Cleanser with Tingly Citrus Formula is available at most drug store’s and department stores across the USA and Canada.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127041074100830/k2311a0427/4.27.10