Aromanice Lotus Body Spray
  • I love trying new scented Body Spray's as I find their scent to be softer than that of regular perfumes
  • What I did like was that this was not an aerosol scent as I believe in green living
  • As the day wore on I noticed that the smell of Lotus blossoms stayed on my skin

• by Melissa Glenn

I love trying new scented Body Spray’s as I find their scent to be softer than that of regular perfumes. I came across Aromanice Lotus Body Spray at my local discount store and decided to buy it. I don’t normally buy scents or Body Spray’s at the discount store as I usually find their quality is poor and the scent terrible; not so with the Aromanice line. I actually tried the tester bottle for this Lotus scent in the store and went wow! this smells good.

I only paid $5 CDN for

this 110ml bottle of Body Spray so I was quite pleased with myself. The packaging of the Aromanice line of scents is quite unremarkable. This Body Spray came in a clear plastic bottle with a black top that you decompress to spray the scent. What I did like was that this was not an aerosol scent as I believe in green living. On the front of the spray bottle there is quite an attra ctive label stating that this was a Lotus scent and showing a big purple lotus flower. Other ...

• than the rather well designed label this could have been any no name packaging.

The first time I used my Aromanice Lotus Body Spray at home I fell in love with the scent. Not only was the spray bottle easy to use, but the spray came out in a clear fine mist when I sprayed it on my neck and wrists. The smell wasn’t overwhelming nor did it have a manufactured smell, it just smelt like pure Lotus blossoms. As the day wore on I noticed that the smell of Lotus

blossoms stayed on my skin; it didn’t fade away or turn into a worse smell. Many people complimented me on my scent and I have to say I just love this Body Spray.

If you like me wear natural scented products and are looking for a new Body Spray please do try Aromanice Body Spray in Lotus scent. It is very good value for money, and the scent is made from all natural ingredients and really does smell lovely. You can find the Aromanice line of products at most discount stores in Canada.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627041074060830/k2311a0427/4.27.10