Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion
  • This is one of the best lotions out there
  • I know so many people are in love with this product, and I just had to test this out for myself to see how well it works
  • It cost me around the price of $5.00, and I wasn't complaining
  • I would recommend this product to my friends and family, but they all knew about this product before I did ha ha
  • I love this product and I would recommend it to everyone

• by Kim

This is one of the best lotions out there! Palmers cocoa butter lotion or creams are best known for treating stretchmarks after pregnancy, but I never really considered using this just for regular use! I know so many people are in love with this product, and I just had to test this out for myself to see how well it works. Well recently, over the winter I put on a couple of pounds, and they really took a toll on to my stomach and thighs! Ugh, I did lose the weight thank goodness, but I still have some ugly stretch marks left over! So I was browsing my local beauty supply store in New York

City, and I saw this product, and I though hm, why not? I’m sure it’ll work good. So I bought it, and it was fairly cheap! It cost me around the price of $5, and I wasn’t complaining. Well I used it the same day, and I applied it on to my thighs, legs, and stomach. My gosh! It smelled so so so so good! It was such a pleasant smell, I never knew that cocoa butter smelled that good! I loved it! And it went on to my skin very easy, and it absorbed well and quickly too! I was in love at first scent I guess you could say ha ha! I used ...

• to have dry skin, but it’s not so bad anymore but this lotion moisturizes VERY well, I wish I had it during those cold harsh New York winters so I could apply it on to my skin to prevent it from cracking, chaffing or getting dry in the brittle cold! This product works great! Well, I’ve been using it consistently for the past 2 weeks, and my stretch marks are fading! I am so happy! I would have never thought that a simple lotion purchased at the beauty supply store could do so much. I would recommend this product to my friends and family, but they all knew about this product before I did ha
        ha! So I guess I was last to know, but I’m glad that I finally do know! Because this lotion is like a God’s send! It’s perfect! It’s not super greasy, it doesn’t clog up the pores, no irritations, such as redness, bumps, pimples, itching, burning, or anything of that sort from this lotion! It’s the best! I don’t think I will ever turn this one done! It works wonders for me. It hydrates the skin, keeps it feeling smooth, and soft! What more can you ask for? And it smells REALLY good! You get a bang for your buck, and it’s worth all of the money! I love this product and I would recommend it to everyone!

Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427041074050830/k2311a0427/4.27.10