NARS Copacabana Highlighter
  • So I decided to buy two of these, and it cost me about $70.00
  • But what I love is that it washes off easily, without any problems

• by Kim

I’ve never used a highlighter before, and I didn’t really know how it worked, until I saw a nice lady applying it on to a clients face at a beauty salon. I was wondering what she was doing, she seemed to be passing some type of lipstick looking object on to her client’s cheekbones, and I went in closer to see what she was doing, and she was shading and highlighting her face! I was surprised that I have never seen anything like this before.

I asked if she could try me next, and apply the same product or a similar color on my face to see how it’ll look.

She agreed, and I sampled a bit.

She tried on the NARS Copacabana highlighter and

I loved it! It was nothing like I’ve seen before! It was almost like applying blush on to my cheekbones, but instead it was like highlighting and shading the areas instead I guess you can say! I loved the look it gave me, I looked like a fierce supermodel with high cheekbones! I absolutely loved it! So I decided to buy two of these, and it cost me about $70.

Yeah so each cost me around $40, but she gave me a discount since I bought two! That was very nice of her.

The price is kind of steep, considering the fact that this container is a bit small, it will last you a while but you will never know when you will run out ...

• of it! So just to be safe I bought two.

Plus, I never seen these products before, so you never know, the first time seeing it just might be the last! Well anyways, I used it again the following day before going out, and I still loved the look it gave me! I looked like a super model! It gave my skin a magnificent glow, I look great! What I just recently just found out though, is that you can apply this product around the eyebrow area too, and around the tip and bridge of the nose to give any illusions to make it look smaller or thinner.

So it has multiple uses! This product also feels nice to the touch, it’s not greasy, or

clumpy, just right! It glides on smooth to the skin, without any problems.

One thing that I did notice though, is that this product doesn’t really last long, it may last me throughout the morning and a bit of the afternoon, but by evening time it fades a bit and my face isn’t as glowing as it was previously.

Oh well, I could just reapply it, but it was never that serious.

But what I love is that it washes off easily, without any problems.

It’s not super sticky or gunky, to the point where it sticks to your skin, it washes off fairly! I love it! Also, I did not get any irritations from it to date! This is an excellent product, trust me you will love the results!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127041074040830/k2311a0427/4.27.10