Tresemme Two Hairspray Extra Hold
  • My stylist recommended this product to me to keep my hair straight or my curls in place, and I'm happy that he did
  • The Tresemme Two Extra Hold Hair Spray has to be one of the best hold sprays I have purchased
  • Well what I really love about this hair spray is that it REALLY holds
  • This smells really nice and fruity, I love it
  • It's a great steal and you get a bang for your buck no problem

• by Kim

A bang for your buck! This Hairspray is awesome you guys! I love this product! My stylist recommended this product to me to keep my hair straight or my curls in place, and I’m happy that he did! This product is excellent! The Tresemme Two Extra Hold Hair Spray has to be one of the best hold sprays I have purchased! Well I purchased this hair spray from my favorite hair salon in New York City, my stylist gave me a discount on it so I got this for about $3! I was so happy because the container is big, it can hold a whole lot of product in it! I’m sure this hair spray will last me years! Well what I really love about this hair spray is that it REALLY holds!

It’s not just a 5 second, or a 5 minute hold, this product holds my hair for about a full day! I love it! Also, this hair spray isn’t heavy, or sticky at all! It’s very light weight, nothing too much! Just right! It holds my hair very long, and I get compliments on how good my hair smells too! This smells really nice and fruity, I love it! I’m going to repurchase this hair spray, because I absolutely love what it has done with my hair. My hair also looks more shiny when I use this product, I know some other hairsprays will make the hair look super oily and greasy, which is what weighs down the hair, or sometimes it may even dull it! The Two Extra Hold hair spray does ...

• not do that at all! It leaves the hair looking absolutely fabulous! Might I add, I live in a very humid area, and hair seems to just frizz up as soon as you step out the door! Talk about frustrating! This hair spray makes sure that my hair does not frizz up and become a hot mess! Thank you man! This product rocks! I love it! I recommend it to all of my friends and family, some of them have used it and they love it! They said that they purchased it at the local drugstore pharmacy like CVS, and Rite Aid, for about the same price I paid for! Yup! They told me about $4 including the tax and stuff! Hmm…now thinking about it, I guess my stylist didn’t give me much
        of a discount after all! Oh well, I’ll get him next time. Don’t be fooled by the price though! This product is cheap but it works! Trust me! It’s a great steal and you get a bang for your buck no problem! This product is great! And it works for all types of hair whether it’s straight, curly, thick, thin, frizzy, dull, dry, or oily! It balances everything right! You will love it! In conclusion, the Tresemme Two Extra Hold Hair spray is a great holding hair spray that will last a long time and will not let you down! It’s inexpensive, very affordable and you can find it fairly easily at your local salon, beauty supply store, or local drug store! This stuff works you will love it! I know I did!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127041074030830/k2311a0427/4.27.10