Dollar Tree 7″ Glass Bowl
  • It's just a personal preference of mine as I like to see my food or snacks from the outside of the bowl as well as from the top of it

• by CirclingCanvas

I purchased a couple of these seven inch glass bowls from the Dollar Tree because I find clear, transparent glassware to be very attractive. It’s just a personal preference of mine as I like to see my food or snacks from the outside of the bowl as well as from the top of it.

These bowls are the perfect

size for a bowl of salad before dinner or to fill with pretzels or chips to snack out of during a movie or game.

I also like to use these bowls if I’m having a can of soup for lunch.

The size is perfect for side dishes, before meal dishes and snack dishes.

These bowls are even used in ...

• my house, on occasion, for fruit bowls and because the glass in transparent, the bowls end up looking real colorful.

The glass is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.

Since the bowls are glass, it’s important to be careful with them and not forget that they are a little heavier than non-glass bowls.

They also tend to get a little

on the hot side when hot soup is sitting in the bowl or the bowl is placed in the microwave.

Still, I’m very happy with these attractive, reasonably-sized bowls from the Dollar Tree and I’m real happy with the price for one: just one dollar! I feel that’s a great value and the reason I’m rating these bowls a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327041073800830/k2311a0427/4.27.10