Sperry’s Top Sider Bluefish  » Clothes  »
  • I decided to try a pair of Sperry's out after a friend reccomended them to me
  • I chose the blue colored plaid ones , because I thought they looked cool and different
  • One of the best things about these shoes is how easy they are to clean
  • I would not recommend putting them in a washer or dryer though , just wipe them off
  • The only thing that I don't like is that for some reason the laces keep coming untied

• by Gina Gott

I decided to try a pair of Sperry’s out after a friend reccomended them to me . They took a few days to grow on me , but now they are my favorite shoes . I am so glad that I tried them !

They feel just like you’re wearing a pair of comfy slippers .

I wear these shoes everywhere ! They’re perfect

to wear at home , work , if you’re going out … anywhere !

They are a little expensive . I paid about $75 for mine at Belks .

They are worth it though . They have many designs to choose from in Sperry’s .

I chose the blue colored plaid ones , because I thought they looked cool and different . One of the ...

• best things about these shoes is how easy they are to clean .

If you get a little dirt on them , then all you have to do is wipe them off with a damp rag . They are boat shoes , so a little water won’t hurt them .

I would not recommend putting them in a washer or dryer though , just wipe

them off . The only thing that I don’t like is that for some reason the laces keep coming untied .

It gets a little aggrivating . I usually just double tie them and that helps .

I really love these shoes though . They go with just about any outfit .

If you are thinking about getting a pair , go for it . You will not be dissappointed !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5527041073740830/k2311a0427/4.27.10