Kroger Value Pack Paper Towels  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • I purchased a six pack because they were on sale and we were close to running out of paper towels at home, so these paper towels were the ones I decided to try
  • Even though I paid a sale price just under five dollars, I still feel as if I paid too much money for these paper towels and the reason for that is they really do not handle spills and clean-ups too well

• by CirclingCanvas

Although I have generally found that store brands usually come close to or at times even exceed the quality of national, name brand products, this is one of those instances where the quality of the store brand product just is not as good. The paper towels sold by Kroger are really pretty pitiful.

I purchased a six pack because they were on sale and

we were close to running out of paper towels at home, so these paper towels were the ones I decided to try.

Even though I paid a sale price just under five dollars, I still feel as if I paid too much money for these paper towels and the reason for that is they really do not handle spills and clean-ups too well.

These paper ...

• towels are not very absorbent, so I find that I need to use multiple paper towels to clean up and dry off a surface as opposed to just one or two of a national brand like Bounty.

These paper towels also seem to tear easier and just overall do not seem to be as strong or resilient.

While the rolls are filled pretty generously,

these paper towels still disappear quickly because they simply do not hand spills and clean ups as well, so I ultimately end up using more.

Sale or not, no way am I purchasing these paper towels again.

Be it for spills, house cleaning or hand wiping, these towels are not tough enough for me and that is why I am only rating them a “3″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327041073730830/k2311a0427/4.27.10