Global Gutz Paintball  » Business  »
Manila City, Philippines 1770
  • My classmates and I decided to go paintballing after our Christmas vacation, so we went to Global Gutz near Star City in Manila

• by lyraql

My classmates and I decided to go paintballing after our Christmas vacation, so we went to Global Gutz near Star City in Manila.

The price depends on how many are you in a group; the more people, the cheaper the price. They have 2 fields, one has tires and the other has pipes. There are 2 goals in each field. The entire place is filled with tall grass so be sure to wear closed shoes. The group is separated into 2 teams, and their goal is to reach the base of the opposing team first without getting hit. The game will

end when a base is reached, or when everybody runs out of bullets, or if everybody gets hit.

Before you start, the staff will orient you on the basics and how to use the guns. The guns are air-pumped and they are very powerful. The guns are loaded with 25 bullets. They also give you helmets which you are not allowed to remove when you’re in the field, and protective vests which are thick but adjustable. The color of the paintballs is orange, and the instructor told us not to use the ones on the ground because they might damage the ...

• guns. Me and my friends still used the ones on the ground and they were very useful, just be sure not pick the dry ones because those will clot the gun. They also have a large washroom, which is clean but not very tidy. They don’t have hooks and the flush doesn’t work, all that they have is huge pail of water. Be sure to bring soap, extra set of clothes, and a small towel. When you run out of ammo, you’re supposed to raise your gun and get off the field. You can get extra bullets for 3 Pesos
        each, but you can only buy a maximum of 100 extra bullets.

I was hit only on the vest so I didn’t really feel it. One of my friends got hit on the leg, and he said that it hurt a lot. It even turned purple. Some of the paint splattered on my jeans, but after I had my jeans washed the paint was gone. The staff watched over our stuff while we played. Since the fields are beside the roads, there were lots of people watching us. The helmets were a bit suffocating and it was very hard to see in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4127041073720830/k2311a0427/4.27.10