Green Zone  » Movies  »
  • I reckon its one of the best Non-Friction movie made this year and the truth behind the Iraq war has really been well told by the movie
  • I think this movie is must watchable by everybody

• by riki

Green Zone movie is based on the American invasion of Iraq and the truth behind it. I reckon its one of the best Non-Friction movie made this year and the truth behind the Iraq war has really been well told by the movie.

Really liked the

Matt Damon’s acting in the movie and Paul’s direction was fantastic.

The movie takes you inside the Iraq into the Green Zone, Baghdad and shows you the realistic ‘after war’ situation happening into the country.

The search of WMD (weapon of mass destruction) is continuously going on by the American soldiers but its frustrating them too that they are not actually finding anything and they starts doubting on the credibility of the resources who said there is WMD in Iraq.

The movie beautifully shows one soldier’s fight with the Government’s officials and ...

• Green Zone
      then how he brings out the real truth behind the war.

I think this movie is must watchable by everybody.

I wonder how this movie got comparatively not so good critical response and how it showed such bad Box Office performance when it was really one

of the most honest movie I have ever seen! I have heard that this movie is based on the Rajiv Chandrasekaran’s book ‘Imperial life in the Emerald city’.

I haven’t read that book but watching this movie really makes me feel like to read this book now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1127041073660830/k2311a0427/4.27.10