VMV Hypoallergenics Alcohol-Free Tender Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • If I brought the wrong product, my skin would definitely turn ugly
  • I know VMV Hypoallergenics is really one of the products trusted in the cosmetics world

• by rycemix

I have never used any toner in my life. The closest thing to toners that I have probably used is a facial cleanser or astringent. And I’ve only used product as my facial cleanser and that is the Eskinol Whitening Facial Cleanser. I have long asked myself if there is really a difference between a toner and an astringent. There are some who say that both are just the same thing while other say they’re not. My sister for one said that the cleanser I’ve been using can also serve as a toner. When I asked my best friend on the other hand, she told me that astringents and toners are not

the same. Astringents, according to her, contain high alcohol content while toners are usually milder and gentler for the skin.

I was browsing the net for information and reviews about popular and affordable toners which I could use for my skin. I have read that toners are good for those who have oily skin because it helps control the secretion of the oil on the face. And I’m really cautious about it because I have sensitive skin. If I brought the wrong product, my skin would definitely turn ugly. After much research, I was actually opting to buy a toner product of Eskinol (since my skin is really compatible with Eskinol products) ...

• but my best friend stopped me saying that it might have a high alcohol content. The next day, she surprised me by giving me a VMV Hypoallergenics Alcohol-Free Tender Toner.

I know VMV Hypoallergenics is really one of the products trusted in the cosmetics world. I can’t thank my best friend enough. I read the packaging label (and I just love the packaging and the colors used. It’s definitely an eye catcher if I see it in beauty shops) and saw that it is fragrance-free (which I totally love because fragrant products usually cause my skin to have small bumps), it’s alcohol-free, non-comedogenic, and it’s suited for all skin types. I’ve been using

it for a week now and I must say, I really do feel a difference if I compare it to the astringent I was once using. The VMV Hypoallergenics Alcohol-Free Tender Toner really does live up to its name. It’s gentle on the skin, it’s not harsh to the eyes and it dries quickly.

I’m planning to buy another bottle when I have used up all the VMV Hypoallergenics Toner I still have. I know it’s a pricey product but since it such a great product, it shouldn’t matter if I will be shelling out my money. After all, the VMV Hypoallergenics Alcohol-Free Tender Toner is a quality product. It’s all worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127041073650830/k2311a0427/4.27.10