Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)  » Health  »
  • I bought a small bottle of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
  • I also noticed that my energy level started climbing up
  • I highly recommend Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar to people looking for alternative medicines, especially those who do not have the means to support the expense of manufactured meds
  • I do not encourage anyone to defy the doctor’s orders, but I think a little help on the side won’t hurt

• by Naked Bodi

I suffered acid reflux for as long as I can remember; hypertension for almost eight years and moments of depression for 18 years. One day, I realized that I’ve taken enough medications to buy me a car. Though most meds helped me for the time being, nothing lasts enough to keep me going.

I’ve been encountering Apple-Cider Vinegar (ACV) through my researches, but the word “vinegar” alone dissuades me from reading

more. It was for somebody else’s ailment that I focused on it and I felt a little interest to try it for myself. I bought a small bottle of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. The murky-brown color — with its spider web-like sediment — does not hold its appeal, yet within three days of taking it twice a day, my acid reflux disappeared! Encouraged, I continue using ACV. Slowly, I ...

• began cutting down my maintenance for hypertension, and still my blood pressure almost retain its normalcy (I only take my meds now when there’s a lot of work-related stress).

I also noticed that my energy level started climbing up. With this new found energy, I find myself enjoying the jobs I resent in the past and I am much happier with the results of my work. My depression ceases, loosing its space in

my very busy mind. When my brain became idle, my body is so tired to think of anything else and I just go straight to sleep!

I highly recommend Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar to people looking for alternative medicines, especially those who do not have the means to support the expense of manufactured meds. I do not encourage anyone to defy the doctor’s orders, but I think a little help on the side won’t hurt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427041073620830/k2311a0427/4.27.10