Columbo: Columbo Cries Wolf movie  » Movies  »
  • Ultimately, I love how he gets to the killer
  • Columbo Cries Wolf is definitely worth watching

• by Orrymain

Columbo: Columbo Cries Wolf is one of the outings that I always remember, probably because it featured two soap opera stars in the leads. It’s not that I’m a fan of either of them, as I’m not, but it’s just something I remember. The two actors are Ian

Buchanan and Deidre Hall. He played Sean Brantley, a photographer, and she portrayed Dian Hunter, publisher of a playboy type publication. The two play a dangerous game with each other that comes back to bite one of them.

When Dian disappears, Columbo (Peter Falk) is called in to investigate. It’s a real cat and mouse game that escalates throughout the program. Right when the police lieutenant is sure he’s going to get the killer, he gets a wallop of a surprise.

I love Columbo: Columbo Cries Wolf because it does have something that none of the other Columbo ...

• Columbo: Columbo Cries Wolf movie
      episodes has — a genuine surprise midway through. It’s unexpected and a great twist to the story.

Both Buchanan and Hall give solid performances, and Falk has some great confrontation scenes in the story. It’s a bit of a challenge for the rumpled detective, and that makes it fun,

too. Ultimately, I love how he gets to the killer. For some reason, that scene has always stayed in my mind, too. I don’t want to spoil it, which is why I’m not giving specifics. I just thought it was cool.

Columbo: Columbo Cries Wolf is definitely worth watching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1127041073370730/k2311a0427/4.27.10