Columbo: Caution: Murder Can Be Hazardous to Your Health movie  » Movies  »
  • Murder Can Be Hazardous to Your Health is one of the 1991 movies of the Columbo movies, and it's one I like a lot
  • The cat and mouse between Columbo (Peter Falk) and Anders is wonderful, but more than that, I love Columbo and a golden retriever called Sheba on the show

• by Orrymain

Columbo: Caution: Murder Can Be Hazardous to Your Health is one of the 1991 movies of the Columbo movies, and it’s one I like a lot. It guest starred George Hamilton as security guru turned reality show host, Wade Anders. In essence, think of him as John Walsh, hosting America’s Most Wanted. That’s really what the

set up here is, with Anders show called Crime Alert.

When a rival of Anders, played superbly by veteran actor Peter Haskell, attempts to blackmail him, Anders responds with murder, doctoring a surveillance tape to help provide him with his alibi. I wish I could say I figured it out the key moment on my own, but I only ...

• recognize it immediately now because I’ve seen the show so much. The thing is that the hints all are over the place, so I bang myself on the head for not catching it before the big reveal.

retriever called Sheba on the show. She’s a beautiful dog and just loves Columbo. She’s also crucial to the reveal.

I really enjoy this episode. It’s fun and exciting, and Hamilton does a very nice job. It’s just great the way the reveal is done and how the show finishes. This is definitely one of my favorites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1127041073150730/k2311a0427/4.27.10