Powerhouse Multi-Surface Cleaning Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I like that I do not have to struggle to get into the container
  • The container of Powerhouse Multi-Surface Cleaning Wipes that I bought is citrus blend

• by vpriddy
      The Powerhouse Multi-Surface Cleaning Wipes come packagedin a plastic container of forty wipes. The flip up lid is easy to open.

I like that I do not have to struggle

to get into the container.

The container of Powerhouse Multi-Surface Cleaning Wipes that I bought is citrus blend.

The scent is very light and leaves a clean scent in the room ...

Liz Herrine says :

needing to get a locate on a MSDS sheet for Power House cleaning wipes if you could please send to me by e-mail that would be great or let me know where I need to obtain this information thanks

Joan Walford says :

Excellent product, on the weekend I used it to clean my dress that had coffee spilt all over it and it came out. I also used it to clean someone’s dress. She sat on gum that had an orange color on it and I cleaned the spot and it came out beautifully. My nails I used to scrape off the gum. I also used it to erase pen marks on a white top I had. Amazing product. Told my friend who gave it to me the story.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532211107270230/k2311a1122/11.22.06