Crown Pointe apartments in Belchertown MA
1.5
28 Federal street Belchertown MA 01007
  • The one bedroom apartment was just way too small and the whole unit was not updated in my opinion
  • The point is that this place sucks and there are many other places out there better suited to rent unless you like boring, dirty and unresponsive staff than this place is for you but I for one do not like this place

• by thereviewerat1

The Crown Pointe apartments in Belchertown MA were horrible and I couldn’t stand it there. Seriously this place is garbage and I am being honest with you right off the bat by saying you don’t want to live here. The one bedroom apartment was just way too small and the whole unit was not updated in my opinion.

Everything was so old in this apartment; well at least it looked old. The kitchen was by far the worse room in the apartment because the appliances often did not work.

My fridge never worked properly and it took forever to get the

hot water hot. The cabinets were so updated and old looking and the wood just looked horrible.

The walls were this crappy colored white and there were black streak marks all over the walls. The office workers and the staff here sucked because they often told me they would take care of problems such as repainting the walls and fixing the fridge but often just blew off my requests and made me wait for quite a long time before even actually looking at it and this ticked me off.

The carpets here were ratty looking and they actually had this funky ...

• smell to them, I can’t explain it but they just stunk. There wasn’t really much room to move around in the place and I just felt too condensed because space was very limited in these apartments and the bedroom was way too small and was unacceptable.

The walls were way too thin and I could always here people talking and people were so loud here and there were many nights where I could not sleep at all thanks too noisy neighbors. The washers and dryers also sucked here and they never cleaned my clothes right so I often went elsewhere to

do my laundry.

I also ended up paying around seven hundred dollars a month to this dump and this is just way too much money to pay for this place. There was also nothing to do in the area and it is located in a quiet area and this may be the only good thing I have to say about the place.

The point is that this place sucks and there are many other places out there better suited to rent unless you like boring, dirty and unresponsive staff than this place is for you but I for one do not like this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6226041072140230/k2311a0426/4.26.10