Olay Daily Facials Express Wet Cleansing Cloths
  • When I noticed that they had sensitive skin cloths I switched to those
  • The last thing I would say about this product is I love the simple packaging

• by Scarlet Hughes

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have sensitive dryish skin already, and washing my face with our local water often gives my skin a scaly appearance, which is really noticeable when I go to apply my foundation.

I had tried these daily facial cloths years ago when travelling, and recently decided to start using them again. Happily these cleansing cloths are just as I remember. Years ago when Olay came out with facial cleansing cloths they had only ones that came in a box. You would open the box, grab a cloth and suds it up

under tap water. I liked them but found the cloths to be a bit abrasive. When I noticed that they had sensitive skin cloths I switched to those.

These ones I find to be gentler still. Plus they have the added bonus that I don’t have to use tap water, which in my area is very hard, with them. Of course, for travel they’re perfect, because even if someone else is monopolizing the bathroom I can at least clean my face. I once recommended these to a friend who was going ...

• on her honeymoon and she just loved them.

This stuff does remove makeup as well as dirt. It even claims to remove waterproof mascara, which I can’t attest to as I have not used waterproof mascara in years. My face always feels absolutely clean but not tight or dry after using one of these. And I do feel I have a glow afterwards. If the textured cloth is abrasive it seems to be gentle enough to just exfoliate and not irritate my skin.

The last thing I would say about this product

is I love the simple packaging. It’s so much better for travel than those boxes of regular daily facials that take up so much room. I never have problems with removing one cloth at a time or closing the resealable flap. I wish more beauty products could be packaged in such a sensible way. The only downside is I go through a package quickly as there are only thirty cloths inside and I sometimes use them twice a day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126041072130230/k2311a0426/4.26.10