Monk TV Episode: Mr. Monk and the Naked Man  » TV  »
  • I like this episode because it is one of the few times Monk is wrong and lets his bias toward someone like a nudist get in his way
  • I love how he finally gets over his problem long enough to figure out who the real killer is
  • Too bad Monk couldn’t stay over his problem at the end though (however, it did make the ending pretty funny too)
  • Overall, I think this was a good episode of the show
  • If you haven’t seen it before, I would recommend taking the time to watch it

• by Review Vigilante

One of our channels had a mini Monk marathon on yesterday morning and, while our daughter was napping, I had an opportunity to watch some of it. One of the episodes, Mr.

Monk and the Naked Man, was pretty funny.

Basically, there is a murder on a clothing optional beach (which leads to a lot of efforts to hide naked

bodies from Monk while he’s examining the dead person) and Monk suspects a nudist that lives nearby despite the fact he obviously did not commit the murder.

I like this episode because it is one of the few times Monk is wrong and lets his bias toward someone like a nudist get in his way.

I love how he finally ...

• gets over his problem long enough to figure out who the real killer is; someone that you wouldn’t even suspect had anything to do with the murder for any reason.

The ending to this is pretty cool too; the way they convince the nudist to help them keep a business executive from getting too stressed because he has a medical

condition he doesn’t know about yet.

Too bad Monk couldn’t stay over his problem at the end though (however, it did make the ending pretty funny too).

Overall, I think this was a good episode of the show.

If you haven’t seen it before, I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

You’ll understand why this show was so addicting when it was still on the air.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1026041072100230/k2311a0426/4.26.10