That 70s Show TV Episode: Babe I’m Going to Leave You  » TV  »
  • I love how she seems to be fully recovered only to feel terrible after a snide comment by her mom
  • The best part of this episode though had to be Eric and Donna revealing they are engaged to his grandmother
  • I would definitely recommend watching it if you get a chance

• by Review Vigilante

I finally got a chance to see an episode of That 70s Show that I haven’t seen before; Babe I’m Going to Leave You. This episode takes place shortly after Kitty’s father dies and after Jackie, seeing Kelso with his California girlfriend (Jessica Simpson), blurts out that he’s still her boyfriend.

Hyde,

ticked off, breaks up with Jackie and she finds herself wanting to be with him and realizing that she doesn’t love Kelso any more.

But, that doesn’t stop her from having some pretty freaking funny fights with the other woman.

In the mean time, Kitty is having a nervous breakdown; especially after ...

• her mother won’t tell her she loves her and makes things worse.

I love how she seems to be fully recovered only to feel terrible after a snide comment by her mom.

The best part of this episode though had to be Eric and Donna revealing they are engaged to his grandmother.

I loved how she did the whole “grandma burn” thing by basically refusing to acknowledge Donna was even in the room.

It was hillarious.

Overall, this is a decent episode.

I would definitely recommend watching it if you get a chance; but only if you’ve seen the first half dozen or so episodes that took place before it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1026041072060230/k2311a0426/4.26.10