Pilot Precise v5 Rolling Ball Pen  » Other  »
  • For a box of 3, oh which I am only using 2, I paid close to $6
  • They have a brushed chrome clip on them that looks amazing
  • I think the fact that some customers have tried to steal it is reason enough to try them for yourself

• by mloffa

I never imagined that I’d right a review on a pen but these are just that good.

The pack I bought came with 3 pens. 1 Black, 1 Blue, and 1 Red.

I got them at CVS but I’m sure you could get them almost any place that sells school supplies.

I kept the Black and Blue for myself and gave the red to a family member because, for some reason, she will only do crossword puzzles in red ink. Interesting, I know.

These pens are great, though.

They right very smooth and dry quickly so you don’t have to worry about smudging.

/> This is a huge plus for me because I am using them constantly.

I work in a pharmacy and whenever a customer picks up a prescription, they must sign a slip.

I have received countless compliments on the pen. Every single customer, after signing, has a look of awe on their face as the read the side of the pen to see what kind it is. I have even had a couple people try to steal the pen!

These pens looks expensive, and they are.

For a box of 3, oh which I am only using 2, I paid close to $6.

Expensive? Yes.

• Worth it? YES.

I will never, ever, use any different brand of pen again.

Thse Pilot Precise v5 pens are just that good.

The black is a very deep black that looks gorgeous. Yet, it does not bleed through the paper!

The blue is also very nice. It’s the perfect shade of blue. It’s not too dark that it looks like black yet it’s not too light that it looks like it belongs in a pack of children’s markers.

There is also a little window on the side of the pen so you know when you are running out.

The writing is very smooth

and precise (as the name suggests). It’s labeled Extra Fine and that is very true.

The caps are sturdy and fit perfectly. They have a brushed chrome clip on them that looks amazing.

The only con, as I mentioned earlier, is the price. If these things were either cheaper or included more pens, then they would be absolutely perfect.

I am still giving it a 10 rating, though. I think the fact that some customers have tried to steal it is reason enough to try them for yourself.

Overall, despite the price, these are the greatest pens I have ever used.

Everyone needs to try them.

They are just that good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1226041071970230/k2311a0426/4.26.10