Apple iPod Nano 5th Generation  » Electronics  »
  • This iPod is tiny and the fact that they can fit a video camera in there is nothing short of amazing

• by mloffa

The iPod Nano (5th Generation) is a very solid music player that will handle your everyday music needs.

I have had the 5th Generation iPod Nano for about 5 months now. I use the device mostly in my car as I have an auxiliary jack to listen to musing through. The connection is very simple and I always have music with me in my car.

The iPod Nano is very thin and lightweight. Sometimes I’m afraid I might lose the thing. It’s that small. The iPod Nano also comes in a wide variety of colors which are available online or in-store. The one that I have is the black one.

The screen is very bright and vibrant. The screen is kind of odd, though. Usually on iPods, the screens are widescreen. Widescreen in

the sense of left to right, not resolution. The iPod Nano on the other hand, has a long screen. So to view widescreen, you have to tilt it to the side. I don’t really mind this because I don’t want too many videos on the iPod Nano. I use it almost exclusively for music.

Anyone who’s had any other iPod before will feel right at home with the iPod Nano’s interface. It’s the traditional Apple interface.

The thing that sets this Apple iPod apart from any other is whats on the back of it. This is the first iPod to include a video camera! Although you can’t take still pictures, the video camera is very welcome. I haven’t used it for any major videos or anything yet but I did ...

• play around with it and it seems very nice. There are a whole bunch of effects you can use that overlap the camera and it’s just fun! The video quality is decent, too. The only negative about the camera is its place. I’m sure the reason it’s in the spot its in is because it’s the only spot that there was any room! This iPod is tiny and the fact that they can fit a video camera in there is nothing short of amazing. You just have to hold the iPod in an awkward position to actually use it.

Music playback is great through the speakers in my car. What I do is turn the iPod volume all the way up and then just adjust from there on my car stereo system.

It’s very easy. The music quality through the Apple included headphones is great, too. Please don’t drive and listen to music through the headphones, though. That can’t be safe. Many newer cars have auxiliary ports which allows for easy connection to the car stereo.

The iPod Nano comes in sizes of 8 GB and 16 GB. This may not be enough room for some so the iPod Classic may be your only choice. For me, the 8GB is big enough and I have plenty of room left over for music for the years to come.

Overall the Apple iPod Nano 5th Generation is another great product form the Apple company. The future of the iPod Nano (6th, 7th, etc, generation) can only hold good things and technology increases while decreases in size.

Apple iPod Nano 5th Generation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626041071940230/k2311a0426/4.26.10