Becca Luminous Skin Colour Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing I noticed about Becca's Luminuous Skin Colour Foundation is the versatile color
  • I like the appearance or effect of this foundation when it dries up in your skin
  • The combination of moisturizer and foundation is one of the best thing this can offer

• by dimples15

This is a combination of both foundation and moisturizer.I have tried other products which has this combination. I always have fun with this kind of combination because when the makeup dries up you it is really different on your cheeks. It gives this moist feeling on your face.

The first thing I noticed about Becca’s Luminuous Skin Colour Foundation is the versatile color.

When it claimed that it is luminous, it really offered excellent color when you dab it in your skin. I like the appearance or effect of this foundation when it dries up in your skin. It had this subtle and natural appearance. It was like your own skin but smoother and lighter. The color as well is something worth of praise. It matches ...

• your skin color with luminous effect.

I also like the moisturizing content of this foundation. Like what I said about how it gives your skin hydrated appearance as you are wearing it. When I used this, I stopped using day moisturizer because this makeup can already provide enough moisture in my face.

This really improves the skin. I find my skin supple and smooth. Since

this has vitamins and antioxidants, your skin has enough nourishment and protection.

The SPF is also very high. It is SPF 25. This is broad enough to cover your skin all day from UV rays.

I really like this makeup. The combination of moisturizer and foundation is one of the best thing this can offer. The protection and nourishment is also a great deal you can get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126041071870230/k2311a0426/4.26.10