Sally Hansen Thick Callous Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well, when I tried the product as directed I found that it really didn't do that good of a job of removing my thick callouses

• by pepper
      I came across the product a year ago while I was shopping for something else. Since I knew I had these thick callouses on the soles of my feet, I wanted to give this a try.

/> According to back of the tube the callous remover contains ingredients such as “vitamins A, E and D, Tea Tree Oil, exfoliants [like ground pumice]and special conditioners” that are supposed to “soften, smooth and break down even ...

• the toughest callouses”. Well, when I tried the product as directed I found that it really didn’t do that good of a job of removing my thick callouses. I need a power sander to remove
        them. However, I discovered how it made my hands so soft and smooth. As a callous remover for the feet, it’s a disappointment but as a exfoliator for removing dry, rough skin on the hands, elbows or knees, a definite delight!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811107170730/k2311a1118/11.18.06