Johnson’s Soft & Shiny Baby Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well, I know I'm not a baby anymore but this Johnson's Soft and Shiny Shampoo can benefit a lot even those who are not babies anymore
  • Like I've said earlier, I like the fact that Johnson's baby shampoo is really gentle and mild to the skin
  • Actually, my dermatologists actually advised me to cut my regimen of commercial shampoos specifically for non-babies because they contain chemicals that can cause pimples, which is my main problem as of now
  • I would never use the classic baby shampoo on my hair because I think it's not too protective enough for me, being outside all the time

• by jake4you

Well, I know I’m not a baby anymore but this Johnson’s Soft and Shiny Shampoo can benefit a lot even those who are not babies anymore.

First of all, I just like the fact that even though Johnson’s is a very popular brand, they still give friendly and reasonable prices for all their products. For example, this product only costs around like $1.2, and it’s already 100 milliliters. Not bad, right?

This shampoo is really gentle, suitable for a baby’s delicate skin, and that’s why I use it for two different reasons. Obviously, I use this as my shampoo. But why choose Johnson’s baby shampoo instead of those

shampoos that offer you different effects for different needs? Like I’ve said earlier, I like the fact that Johnson’s baby shampoo is really gentle and mild to the skin. Actually, my dermatologists actually advised me to cut my regimen of commercial shampoos specifically for non-babies because they contain chemicals that can cause pimples, which is my main problem as of now. My dermatologist explained that most people often fail to recognize that maybe their shampoos cause their breakouts, and these apparently, are proven to be true.

The second reason why I chose this is because this can also be an effective makeup brush cleaner. Johnson’s baby shampoo is ...

• really a popular alternative for a do-it-yourself brush cleaner. People all over the world use it to take off makeup stains found on their brushes while removing it off dirt and bacteria. I combine Johnson’s Soft & Shiny baby shampoo with pure olive oil to make sure that every stain of makeup on my cosmetic brushes are really cleansed away and not only are they stripped off germs, this baby shampoo helps recondition the brush so that the next time you use it, the softness of the brush remains the same and it’s like it’s still brand new.

Many people are probably asking why choose Johnson’s Soft & Shiny

baby shampoo instead of the original Johnson’s baby shampoo. Well, I chose this one over the original one because unlike the classic Johnson’s baby shampoo, this product contains honey and wheatgerm essences that will really condition my hair and the bristles of my makeup brushes. I would never use the classic baby shampoo on my hair because I think it’s not too protective enough for me, being outside all the time. So, I chose this one because not only is it mild shampoo for my hair and my makeup brushes, it also contains honey and wheatgerm extracts that will really help hair to become soft and shiny as it states.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126041071650230/k2311a0426/4.26.10