Clear Anti Dandruff Shampoo Complete Soft Care  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Since this was the main pitch that clear has taken, I decided to try it
  • The shampoo's incising ability to free your scalp from dandruff causing bacteria definitely clears scalp
  • I was not impressed with this shampoo's ability in giving softness in your hair

• by sammy14

Clear shampoo when it was launched maintains that male and female are different. One of the shampoos that they manufactured for women is “complete soft care”. The main purpose of which is to afford softness in the hair and moisturize the scalp. Ideally this is appropriate for women given that most women have long straight hair. My daily routine spells adventure. I go to the office and then inject my exercise routines in my schedule in the evening. I have also an unbridled passion for dancing. My hair when the day ends tend to shun away the softness, straightness and even the richness of it when it once were during the start of the day. My expressions always soar when I see this and I was looking

for a shampoo which can constantly provide reinvention to the quality of my hair despite the time. Since this was the main pitch that clear has taken, I decided to try it.

Let me begin with the smell. like a deodorant, a shampoo needs to have amazing smell because it gives your hair the smell that you need all day. This shampoo does not have an incessantly refreshing smell. The smell is like an antibiotic syrup. It was not my favorite. When evaluating a smell of a shampoo I take into consideration the smell itself and the after effect on your hair because these are different things. The smell after your hair dries up is even worst than the smell of the shampoo in the bottle. It ...

• was taking the form of a deodorizer now. The smell is not impressive for me. It lacked the refreshing, sweet tone for female hair.

This shampoo primarily takes care of your scalp by preventing dandruff. The shampoo’s incising ability to free your scalp from dandruff causing bacteria definitely clears scalp. First time I ‘ve used it, flakes cleared up in my scalp about fifty percent. Then it was able to thoroughly cleansed my scalp well after. It has an effective dandruff-stopping formula. Clearly this is one good anti-dandruff shampoo.

Being an anti-dandruff, it is ideal for everyday use. Right now, if you check other commercially manufacture anti-dandruff shampoo, the direction is normally two times a week. The ingredients of this shampoo is designed for everyday use. There is no

need to worry about any harsh effects on the softness of the hair. Ingredients for this anti-dandruff shampoo are pressed for this purpose. This is better because you can always prevent dandruff everyday.

In haircare, I would go through any lengths just to achieve beautiful hair. The effect of this shampoo to your hair is utterly different. My scalp is dandruff-free but my hair has drips and frizz, oftentimes it looses the shine as the day ends. I was not impressed with this shampoo’s ability in giving softness in your hair.

Perhaps the strength in giving you dandruff-free scalp is extraordinary and gentle too because you can use this everyday. But for a daily shampoo that needs to nourish hair and provides softness too, this is not very good in giving that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126041071520130/k2311a0426/4.26.10