Cut-Glass Radiant Coolers  » Housewares  »
  • The size of the glass allows me to add quite a bit of beverage even with ice and that means I don't have to keep adding more water or soda, I can just sit down with the glass full of the beverage of my choice and after drinking it all, I know there's a good chance that I'm not going to want any more
  • At a dollar a glass, I think these durable and attractive glasses come at a reasonable price

• by CirclingCanvas

These sixteen ounce glasses from the Dollar Tree are really very nice. The designs on the glasses are simple, but still stylish.

Near the top of the glass, there is like a collar and between that collar are like little diamond shapes that go up and down and around the glass.

Then, below that, there are like rectangular columns that extend around the glass.

As I said, simple, but still

attractive.

I am very pleased that the glasses do not feature any sharp or rough areas or spots, but I was a little surprised by how heavy they were.

It’s something that I’ve gotten used to though and now, hardly ever notice.

The size of the glass allows me to add quite a bit of beverage even with ice and that means I don’t have to keep adding more water ...

• or soda, I can just sit down with the glass full of the beverage of my choice and after drinking it all, I know there’s a good chance that I’m not going to want any more.

At a dollar a glass, I think these durable and attractive glasses come at a reasonable price.

Most stores seem to want to charge more than a dollar per drinking glass, so the Dollar Tree

I think is being fair in what they charge for their Cut-Glass Radiant Coolers.

They do have smaller ones along with the sixteen ounce glasses, but these were just the right size to fit our needs.

I and my family are pretty happy with these glasses, and there is nothing that I can think of that would improve these affordable, smooth, transparent, heavy glasses, so I feel they’re deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326041071350130/k2311a0426/4.26.10