Hamilton Beach Brew Station
  • Hamilton Beach Brew Station For Christmas I bought myself a 10 cup Hamilton Beach Brew Station coffee maker
  • I only paid $20 at K-Mart, but it is the best coffee maker I have ever had
  • I love that there is no carafe to break or spill
  • I think this is a great buy for you or as a gift

• by cheryllong

Hamilton Beach Brew Station

For Christmas I bought myself a 10 cup Hamilton Beach Brew Station coffee maker. It is awesome! I only paid $20 at K-Mart, but it is the best coffee maker I have ever had. It only has one draw back. The reservoir (where you put the water) does not list the cups so I have to use the little bucket to fill the reservoir if I do not want to make 10 cups.

I usually fill my reservoir using the sprayer from the sink. Now I have to use the little bucket that holds the finished coffee to measure my water and fill the reservoir. But it is well worth the extra effort.

My coffee stays hot without scorching. The coffer maker turns off after two hours, but I keep mine hot by turning it off then back on when the time is almost up. I love that there is no ...

• carafe to break or spill. I get one cup of perfect coffee with the touch of a button. It is so easy to program. Push a few buttons and it is ready to go. I get it ready, set the timer and go to bed. I get up to coffee every morning. Even clean up is a breeze. I put the basket and bucket in the sink with no worry of breaking because there
        is no glass. I wipe the coffee maker with a damp dishcloth as I wipe the counters. Once a month or so I run coffee maker cleaner through and it is good to go.

This coffee maker is a great buy and durable. My sister’s is a 12 cup Hamilton Beach Brew Station she has been using for more than five years. It still works great. I think this is a great buy for you or as a gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326041071320130/k2311a0426/4.26.10