Bath and Body Works Moonligh Path Body Mist
  • I really love its smell - sweet but strong
  • Whenever a soft and musky scent is noticed by my friends, they immediately ask me if that as me

• by xaixin23

I am totally in love with Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Body Mist.I really love its smell - sweet but strong. It’s almost like wearing a perfume. It is even long lasting. I first tried this when I was buying souvenirs from the US to my friends and family. When I was testing the smell, I got addicted to it.

I even bought a lot. What’s really addicting to it is at first it appears to be mild then slowly the scent gets stronger. The smell really sticks to clothes the longest. With its floral ingredients, no doubt it is an ultimate seduction. There is this very romantic smell that will slowly entice your senses. It really gives of a sensual ...

• fragrance ideal for romantic dates late at night.

It’s volume is really plenty enough to last a month of everyday use. The price is just right - not too expensive and not too cheap. There are fakes that are being sold cheaper out there but I still prefer to buy the original one.

Whenever a soft and musky scent is

noticed by my friends, they immediately ask me if that as me. They really love it and often ask me to give them some. Even my sister asks me if I’m wearing perfume. For me, this is one of my most favorite body splash from Bath and Body Works. Even today, I never run out of stocks of this body splash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626041071290130/k2311a0426/4.26.10